STEEL CONNECTION DESIGN SERVICES
PJMastery Group Consulting Engineers provides a steel connection design and detail service to numerous steel fabricators and contractors with experience ranges from standard grade 4.6 and 8.8 bolts to HSFG, Hollo-Bolts including various kinds welded connections.See some of our connection design services in Ireland and UK.
• Costa Cofee Shop in Cavan,
• Lidl Stores Chappenham
• Lidl Stores Bishop Cleeve in UK
• Lidl Store Blackwater
• Lidl Burgess Hill
Steel connections designed to the highest standards
Our highly-skilled structural engineering team use the latest technology to produce a range of simple and moment connections to meet Eurocode 3 standards. If your project calls for more complex connection configurations, we also have that covered. Our experience includes meeting complex connection design challenges across a range of sectors.
Whatever the specification of your structural steel connection, we always aim to refine the design to maximise productivity and reduce project costs. To ensure the highest standards, all steel connection designs are approved by our Chartered Structural Engineers prior to delivery.
STEEL CONNECTION DESIGNS
• SCI P358: Simple connections to Eurocode 3
- • Beam to beam and beam to column connections
- • Column splices
- • Column bases
- • Bracing connections
- • Special connections
• SCIP398 Moment resisting connections to Eurocode 3
- • Bolted end plate connections between beams and columns typically used in multi-storey frames
- • Bolted end connections typically used in portal frames
- • Bolted splice connections
- • Welded connections between beams and columns
- • Column bases
Specialist steel connection designs
We are also experienced in producing specialised connection designs, including column bases and chemical anchor fixings between steel beams and concrete walls or columns, and complex truss connections. No matter how complex your connection needs, we will meet the challenge!
Not sure if we design the right steel connections for your project? Contact us for more information or to get a project estimate.